At DCB Tourism and Local Development we direct our actions towards those fields in which we have a contrasted experience of more than 25 years of professional exercise, directing projects and collaborating with several organizations.
Our action is based on the application of policies that encourage a more sustainable and responsible tourism through teamwork, support to the organizations’ technical equipments and the presentation of practical, understandable and innovating solutions.
Our current strengths are:
- Coastline municipalities. Regeneration strategies of mature tourist areas.
- Protected Areas. Endogenous development linked to visitors’ attraction and reception.
- Territories and municipalities. Territorial and tourist development strategies, based on the valorization of the natural and cultural heritage, organization of financial promotion and local development areas.
- Small municipalities. Strategies to develop new tourist products: diving, nautical activities, walking routes, biking, cultural, wellness, etc.
- Companies interested in attracting new specific segments tied to new trends of the tourist demand.
- Entities Public-private tourism management. Support for the creation and / or remodeling.